We at Qodar Safety Consults, believes that high standards of health, safety and environmental protection are integral to the growth of a nation and its people. We are committed to establishing health and safety management systems, trainings and awareness focused on providing a safe and healthy workplace, communities, public places, home and the nation at large. We endeavor to continually improve our HSE Management System by committing to:
- Creating the Safety awareness across all platforms, publications, among other means to sensitize the public on health and safety.
- Adopting preventive measures in our business processes and practices (and that of our clients)
- Promoting awareness among employees, contractors, business partners, clients and other stakeholders to develop a positive HSE culture within the organization
- Striving to achieve a zero-accident rate by establishing accountability along with an HSE mindset at all levels of the organization
Assist clients in complying with regulatory requirements and other HSE requirements at job sites
- Striving to reduce the impact of plastic waste generation via awareness and recycling.
- Maintaining proper equipment, and office and job site conditions (for our clients) through optimum utilization of resources that minimize and/or eliminate occupational health, safety and environmental risks
- Developing effective planning, training and monitoring systems to periodically review the organization’s health and safety performance and identify potential errors, and to ensure that corrective actions are initiated to reduce their impact
Communication, consultation, participation and collaboration among all stakeholders will uphold the principles of this policy. Responsibility for compliance to this policy rests with all the employees of the company. This HSE Policy will be implemented in accordance with applicable statutory requirements, safety and health regulations, and standards/ codes of practice of our customers.